Conditions for processing personal data
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Opportunus s.r.o., ID No. 24260746, with registered office at U U Uranie 1583/23, Holešovice (Prague 7), 170 00 Prague (hereinafter: "Controller").
- The contact details of the administrator are
U Uranie 1583/23
170 00 Praha - Holešovice
- Personal data means any information about an identified natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the processing of your registration and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; the registration requires personal data that are necessary for the successful processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the administrator, sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- No automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is/is taking place on the part of the controller. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller retains personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 5 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to the erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, particularly login, password, antivirus, firewall and storage of personal data in paper form (locked room).
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These conditions shall take effect on 1 January 2021